WARNING! THIS WEBSITE CONTAINS SOME CONTENT ONLY MEANT TO BE VIEWED BY ANYONE 18 YEARS OR OLDER.
Let us know your favorite bathing scenes in our Google Forms Survey and check our updating results list to see which ones are currently on top.
Monogatari Series: Second Season/Episode 03
Monogatari Series: Second Season/Episode 02
Monogatari Series: Second Season/Episode 24
|Official English Title||Tsubasa Tiger, Part Three|
|Kanji Title||つばさタイガー 其ノ參|
|Rōmaji Title||Tsubasa Taigā Sono San|
|Release date||July 21st, 2013|
|Studio or Magazine||Shaft|
|Scene Type||Furo, Shower & Bath|
|Sex of Bathers||Female|
|Timestamp or Pages|
- Bath Bonding
- Bath Cleavage
- Bath Stool
- Bathtub Alteration
- Bathtub Sharing
- Butt Floating
- Changing Room
- Clawfoot Bathtub
- Cramped Bathtub
- Edge Leaning
- Faucet Side Sitting
- Guest Bathing
- Leg Crossing
- Leg Curling
- Leg Dangling
- Leg Stretching
- Middle Sitting
- Night Bathing
- Pink Bathwater
- Shampoo Hat
- Shower Head
- Slipper Bathtub
- Soap Suds
- Splash Fight
- Tied Hair
This episode first aired in Japan on July 21st, 2013.
The preview at the end of last episode doesn't show actual footage of this bath scene but does mention it through a crude drawing of Tsubasa Hanekawa being given a Bubble Bath in a Flat Bathtub which is a significantly different scene than the one that happens in this episode.
This episode is an adaptation of the 26th chapter of the Nekomonogatari (White) novel.
- There are some quotes in the novel weren't directly adapted into the anime visually or through dialogue including a moment when Tsubasa gets out of the tub.
- "Speaking of which, it had been three days since I used a bathtub."
- "The three of us were tightly packed, like some sort of experiment in how many people one could fit into a telephone box, so in other words, it was far too cramped for any interpretation of sensuality, and within this space"
- "It had apparently become some sort of rule for them lately, but Karen-chan and Tsukihi-chan came into the bath together -- it was really too tight!"
- "Then, I got up from the bath."
- The recurring design of the Ofuro in the Araragi household is much larger in the anime adaptation since the Tsukimonogatari novel later on breaks the 4th wall mentioning that this bathroom is much smaller in the novel series than in the anime.
- Unlike the previous episode, there is no alterations in this bath scene between the TV airing and Blu-Ray release unlike the previous episode.
- This is the first time Tsukihi Araragi, Karen Araragi and Tsubasa Hanekawa use the Araragi household's Ofuro on screen and the only time in the series Tsubasa Hanekawa uses it.
- This is the only time in the series where more than 2 bathers shared a bathtub at the same time.
|Bathers||Hitagi Senjougahara • Koyomi Araragi • Tsukihi Araragi • Suruga Kanbaru • Shinobu Oshino • Karen Araragi • Tsubasa Hanekawa • Deishu Kaiki • Rouka Numachi|
|Nisemonogatari||2 • 4 • 5 • 8|
|Second Season||2 • 3 • 24|
|Hanamonogatari||2 • 3 • 5|
|Tsukimonogatari||1 • 2|
|Owarimonogatari||Other • 9|
|Koyomimonogatari||4 • 10 • 11 • 12|
|Owarimonogatari II||1 • 2|
|Manga||2 • Other • 109|
|Companies||Shaft • Weekly Shonen Magazine|