|Birth||May 3rd, 1977|
Hiro Mashima is an artist and writer of shonen manga in Weekly Shonen Magazine. Throughout his run starting as the creator of Groove Adventure Rave through his current series Fairy Tail, he seems to specialize in commonly making Hot Spring scenes primarily focused on female characters. Mashima originally didn't like drawing fanservice that much during the time he was writing Groove Adventure Rave but due to constant requests by fans to give Elie a Shower scene, he eventually gave in and drew a standalone artwork of her taking a shower which eventually led to him putting more fanservice in his series to the point where it is now a major staple in his current series Fairy Tail. One of his most iconic mascot characters that appears in his works is a creature known as Plue who usually accompanies the series main female lead and bathes with them.
- Groove Adventure Rave - Writer, Artist
- Fairy Tale - Writer, Artist
- Monster Soul - Writer, Artist
- Monster Hunter Orage - Writer, Artist
- Fairy Tail - Writer, Artist
- Nishikaze to Taiyou - Writer, Artist
- Fairy Tail: The Phoenix Priestess - Hajimari no Asa - Writer, Artist
- Fairy Tail Zero - Writer, Artist
- Fairy Tail: Blue Mistral - Writer
- Fairy Tail: The Phoenix Priestess - Writer
Artwork by posted on his Twitter of Gray Fullbuster in a Towel
- Many of his main female protagonists like bathing.
- Groove Adventure Rave chapter 19 was the first bathing scene he created with Elie being the is the first character he created to have a bathing scene.
- Groove Adventure Rave chapter 98 was the first Off Screen Bathing scene he created.
- The artwork Mashima did of Elie taking a Shower in the Groove Adventure Rave volume 25 extras was the first shower scene he has drawn. An artwork of Lazenby and Evermary that was shown on the page right before it as a joke was the first male bathing scene he drew.
- Fairy Tail has the most bathing scenes out of any of his works.
- Fairy Tail chapter 4 is the first bathing scene he made to use an Undermount Bathtub and to show a character using a Mirror. Lucy Heartfilia is the first character he made to use these things.
- Fairy Tail chapter 37 is the first male bath scene making Gray Fullbuster and Lyon Vastia are the first male characters he made to have an on screen bath. It is also the first bathing scene he made to occur in a Flashback and the only bathing scene he made to be in a Hinoki Bathtub.
- Ultear Milkovich from Fairy Tail is the only character he created in his mangas to have a Bubble Bath scene that didn't make it to the anime adaptation.
- Fairy Tail chapter 355 is by far the longest and most gratuitous bathing scene he has ever drawn as well as his first Mixed Bathing scene between humans.
- Fairy Tail chapter 418 is the first bath scene he drew to use a Clawfoot Bathtub. Lucy Heartfilia is the only female character he made to have been seen using one.
- Fairy Tail chapter 428 is the first Sponge Bath scene he drew with Juvia Lockser being the only female character he made to receive one.
- Akira Toriyama - A major influence of his
- Miki Yoshikawa - One of his former assistants
- Nakaba Suzuki - collaborated with