WARNING! THIS WEBSITE CONTAINS SOME CONTENT ONLY MEANT TO BE VIEWED BY ANYONE 18 YEARS OR OLDER.
Let us know your favorite bathing scenes in our Google Forms Survey and check our updating results list to see which ones are currently on top.
Fairy Tail/Omake Chapter 34
Fairy Tail/Chapter 371
Fairy Tail/Chapter 390
|Official English Title
|March 20th, 2014
|Studio or Magazine
|Weekly Shonen Magazine
|Sex of Bathers
|Timestamp or Pages
Fairy Tail Omake: 413 Days is the 29th bathing scene in the Fairy Tail manga series.
Juvia Lockser begins her day by turning on the shower in her dorm room and starts Singing in the Shower. She is then seen Soaping up her breasts with a Sponge made the look like Gray Fullbuster while she appears to be Self Pleasing herself with her other hand. When she finishes showering, she takes a Towel from her towel rack and wraps it over her body with it showing a picture of Gray doing a thumbs up with the words "Gray Sama Love" written on it and starts drying off.
- Convenient Censoring
- Hands Behind Head
- High Towel Wearing
- Morning Bathing
- Self Pleasing
- Shower Head
- Soap Suds
- Towel Drying Hair
- Towel Rack
- Turning Off Shower
- White Towel
- Hiro Mashima - Writer and artist.
This chapter was first released on March 20th, 2014.
- Main article: Fairy Tail/Episode 220
This scene was adapted into the 220th episode of the Fairy Tail anime series. The anime version of this scene significantly toned down the gratuitous fanservice with most of the shots being up close face shots and removing any shots of her buttocks. One new shot was added which of a point of view shot where Juvia is washing her breasts with the Gray hand puppet which seems to be a replacement for the shot of her Self Pleasing.
- Despite being released directly in the middle of the Tartaros arc, this chapter chronologically takes place sometime after chapter 340 but before chapter 341.
- This is the only bathing scene in the Fairy Tail franchise to depict a character Self Pleasing.
- Juvia's dorm room's private Ofuro which this chapter's bathing scene set was also the setting for a previous Bath scene on chapter 229's title page.