WARNING! THIS WEBSITE CONTAINS SOME CONTENT ONLY MEANT TO BE VIEWED BY ANYONE 18 YEARS OR OLDER.
Let us know your favorite bathing scenes in our Google Forms Survey and check our updating results list to see which ones are currently on top.
Fairy Tail/Omake Chapter 23
Fairy Tail/Chapter 229 (in series)
Fairy Tail OVA/Ending Credits 1 (in franchise)
Fairy Tail/Chapter 241
|Official English Title||In Exchange, The Food Expense Will Be Outrageous|
|Release date||June 17th, 2011|
|Studio or Magazine||Kodansha|
|Sex of Bathers||Male|
|Timestamp or Pages||N/A|
Fairy Tail Omake chapter 23 is the 18th bathing scene in the Fairy Tail manga series.
When Lucy Heartfilia mentions that the price of firewood has gone up, Natsu Dragneel thinks about how he doesn't have to spend money because he can heat things with his fire magic and has a Dream Sequence where he is shown doing various things that involve heating one of which is of him taking a Bath in a Unit Bathtub with Happy that he has heating up himself.
- Bathing with Animals
- Dream Sequence Bathing
- Magical Assistance
- Unit Bathtub
- Wash Cloth
- Wash Cloth on Head
- Kina Kobayashi - Writer and artist.
This chapter was released on June 17th, 2011 as an extra exclusively for the special edition of volume 27.
This omake was not adapted in the anime and is exclusive to the manga series.
- This is the only bathing scene in the main Fairy Tail manga series to not be drawn or written by Hiro Mashima.
- This is the second omake bathing scene to not be adapted into the anime series, the first being omake 6.
- This is the only omake chapter with an on screen bathing scene that was not reprinted in the Fairy Tail S compilations.
- This is the only time a Unit Bathtub has appeared in the Fairy Tail universe.
- Since the bath of Natsu Dragneel's house is never shown in the entirety of the franchise, this implies that he may have a unit bathtub since it was in his dream sequence.