Fairy Tail/Omake Chapter 05
Fairy Tail/Chapter 051
Fairy Tail/Omake Chapter 06
|Official English Title||Special Mission: Beware of Guys Who Show a Keen Interest!|
|Rōmaji Title||Tokubetsu irai. Ki ni naru kare ni chūi seyo!|
|Release date||November 14th, 2007|
|Studio or Magazine||Weekly Shonen Magazine|
|Timestamp or Pages||Page 10|
Fairy Tail Omake Special Mission: Beware of Guys Who Show a Keen Interest is the 4th bathing scene in the Fairy Tail manga series.
Lucy Heartfilia is shown soaking in her bathtub at her house while she is thinking about Natsu's request to meet her at night alone. As she interrupts this as him attempting to ask her out, she decides that she will turn him down gently. As she is next seen leaving the bathroom in a Towel she is shown to be shaking from nervousness as she gets ready to meet him.
- Bath Bucket
- Bath Stool
- Hair Down Bath
- High Towel Wearing
- Leg Curling
- Soap Bar
- Undermount Bathtub
- White Towel
- Hiro Mashima - Writer and artist.
This chapter was first released in November 2007 in Weekly Shonen Magazine. In May 16, 2008 the chapters were printed and published by Kodansha in the tenth manga volume released in Japan. The scene was officially translated and released in North America in volume 10 published by Del Rey Manga on March 23, 2010.
- Main article: Fairy Tail/Episode 050
This bath scene was adapted into the 50th episode of the anime.
- In the anime version, Lucy's mouth was not under the water and her body wasn't visible from under the bathwater.
- The anime doesn't have the Soap Bar and bottle sitting in the back of the tub.
- The placing in the story is altered. As this scene is part of a special separate from the manga's main storyline, the anime made that special into an actual episode aired later on in the series as part of the "Oracion Seis arc" while in the manga this special was released during the time the "Phantom Lord arc" was still running.
- This is the scene that first confirms that Lucy's bathroom is an Ofuro.