Fairy Tail/Episode 155
Fairy Tail/Episode 127 (in series)
Fairy Tail: The Phoenix Priestess (in franchise)
Fairy Tail/Episode 160 (in series)
Fairy Tail OVA/Episode 4 (in franchise)
|Official English Title||The Blooming Capital: Crocus|
|Rōmaji Title||Hanasaku Miyako Kurokkasu|
|Release date||November 3rd, 2012|
|Studio or Magazine|| A-1 Pictures|
|Timestamp or Pages||09:57 - 10:00|
Fairy Tail episode 155 is the 14th bathing scene in the Fairy Tail anime series.
Erza Scarlet has a Bubble Bath in a flower shaped Clawfoot Bathtub while crossing her legs at the sleeping quarters of the Honeybone Lodge. After her bath, she inspects the rest of the room in only a White Towel to see if there is anything suspicious about the room. Later on Ichiya Vandalay Kotobuki is seen wearing a Bathrobe in his hotel room implying that he had an Off Screen Bathing scene.
- Arm Resting
- Bath Cleavage
- Bath Slippers
- Bubble Bath
- Clawfoot Bathtub
- High Towel Wearing
- Hotel Bathroom
- Leg Crossing
- Off Screen Bathing
- Tied Hair
- Towel Drying Hair
- White Towel
- Hiro Mashima - Writer
This episode first aired in Japan on November 3rd, 2012 on TV Tokyo.
- Main article: Fairy Tail/Chapter 265
This bath scene is adapted from the 265th chapter of the manga. The differences between the anime and manga version was:
- The anime version seemed to have zoomed in more on Erza in the bath showing less of the bathtub's surroundings. What is seen of the rest of the bathroom in the anime adaptation is that there lacks bathing accessories which are seen in the manga version. The tub's bottom isn't shown in the anime version because the image is zoomed in but the original manga scene confirms it is a clawfoot bathtub.
- There also is no sign of Erza singing in the anime adaptation while the manga implies it with a musical note coming out of a speech bubble.
- The anime reveals that the flower bathtub is colored purple with the petal edges are pink and that the towels and bubble bath are white.
- The moment of Ichiya in a Bathrobe implying his off screen bathing was exclusive to the anime.
- This is the only bathing scene in the anime with Erza that has no voice acting.
- Episode 159 reveals that Lucy Heartfilia took an Off Screen Bath in the Honeybone Lodge's bathtub with Gemini during the time frame this episode took place in. It is implied that Lucy's bath took place right when she got to the room since when we first see her back at the room at night time and she is already in her Pajamas and seems to be ready for bed when Erza gets mad at the others for being back late just before they got forced into the preliminary game for the Grand Magic Games. The fact that Gemini copied Lucy in a towel which may possibly imply that Lucy took a bath wearing a towel which isn't strange for the anime adaptation since she is commonly shown Towel Bathing.
- This is the first Bubble Bath scene in the Fairy Tail anime as the one with Ultear Milkovich from chapter 102 was left out of the anime. This is also the only bubble bath scene in the anime to have a female character as the other one in episode 168 has Ichiya Vandalay Kotobuki who is a male character.
- This is the first time a Clawfoot Bathtub appears in the Fairy Tail TV anime but the movie Fairy Tail: The Phoenix Priestess was the first time one appeared in any animated Fairy Tail work. The two manga scenes that featured freestanding bathtubs that could have potentially qualified for the first clawfoot tub in the series were chapters 102 and chapter 229 which were both skipped in the anime.
- It's possible that the bath scene from episode 168 that was created from Eve's memory may have been from the bath Ichiya took off screen during this episode.