WARNING! THIS WEBSITE CONTAINS SOME CONTENT ONLY MEANT TO BE VIEWED BY ANYONE 18 YEARS OR OLDER.
Let us know your favorite bathing scenes in our Google Forms Survey and check our updating results list to see which ones are currently on top.
Fairy Tail/Chapter 507
Fairy Tail/Chapter 502
Fairy Tail/Chapter 532 (in series)
Fairy Tail OVA/Episode 8 (in franchise)
|Official English Title||Voice|
|Release date||October 26th, 2016|
|Studio or Magazine||Weekly Shonen Magazine|
|Sex of Bathers||Female & Male|
|Timestamp or Pages|
Fairy Tail chapter 507 is the 46th bathing scene in the Fairy Tail manga series.
- Bath Bonding
- Bath Bucket
- Bath Cleavage
- Bathtub Sharing
- Edge Leaning
- Flashback Bathing Scene
- Hair Down Bath
- Leg Curling
- Middle Sitting
- Mixed Bathing
- Night Bathing
- Undermount Bathtub
- Hiro Mashima - Writer and artist.
This chapter was first released on October 26th, 2016 in Weekly Shonen Magazine. The chapter was compiled into the 59th volume released in Japan on December 16, 2016. It was released in English on the 32nd volume by Del Ray Manga released on March 28, 2017.
- Main article: Fairy Tail/Episode 310
This chapter was adapted into the 310th episode of the Fairy Tail anime series. It is almost identical being only one image but the picture doesn't go far down enough to show the Bath Bucket and the height isn't high enough to show the window above the tub. The tub also seems slightly more narrow.
- This is the final on screen bathing scene in the main Fairy Tail manga series to take place in a formal bathing facility. Ironically it is in a Flashback that takes place before the events of any of the other manga's previous bathing scenes at this point.
- Erza Scarlet taking baths together with Gray Fullbuster and Natsu Dragneel during their youth was first mentioned in chapter 47 but wasn't visually shown in any form of flashback until this chapter.
- The location of this bathing facility is completely unknown and no context is given where it could be. It is implied that this location is an Ofuro since a Bath Bucket is shown outside the tub and it takes place during the night because the window is completely black outside.