WARNING! THIS WEBSITE CONTAINS SOME CONTENT ONLY MEANT TO BE VIEWED BY ANYONE 18 YEARS OR OLDER.
Let us know your favorite bathing scenes in our Google Forms Survey and check our updating results list to see which ones are currently on top.
Fairy Tail/Chapter 290
Fairy Tail/Chapter 282
Fairy Tail/Volume 35 Extra (in series)
Fairy Tail: The Phoenix Priestess (in franchise)
|Official English Title||The Night Our Feelings Intersect|
|Rōmaji Title||Omoi ga kōsa suru yoru|
|Release date||July 11th, 2012|
|Studio or Magazine||Weekly Shonen Magazine|
|Sex of Bathers||Female|
|Timestamp or Pages||Page 19|
Fairy Tail chapter 290 is the 25th bathing scene in the Fairy Tail manga series.
- Hiro Mashima - Writer and Artist
This chapter was first released on July 11th, 2012 in Weekly Shonen Magazine. The chapter was compiled into the 33rd volume released in Japan on August 17th, 2012. It was released in English on the 33rd volume by Del Ray Manga released on January 7th, 2014.
- Main article: Fairy Tail/Episode 171
This chapter was adapted into the 171st episode of the Fairy Tail anime series. In the anime, Kagura's bath was changed into a Shower.
- In the series this chapter is part of the Grand Magic Games arc.
- This is the only bathing scene in the Grand Magic Games arc to use a character that was introduced through this arc.
- This is the only bathing scene in the manga to have its bathing style altered in the anime adaptation.
- By coincidence, Erza Scarlet and Kagura, who both in this arc had alot of tension between them as rivals, both being female swordsmen and the strongest women in their guilds as well as other plot devices revealed later, both ended up having single paneled dialouge-less bath scenes in this arc.