WARNING! THIS WEBSITE CONTAINS SOME CONTENT ONLY MEANT TO BE VIEWED BY ANYONE 18 YEARS OR OLDER.
Let us know your favorite bathing scenes in our Google Forms Survey and check our updating results list to see which ones are currently on top.
Fairy Tail/Chapter 265
Fairy Tail/Chapter 261 (in series)
Fairy Tail/Episode 110 (in franchise)
Fairy Tail/Chapter 273
|Official English Title||The Blooming Capital: Crocus|
|Rōmaji Title||Hanasaku Miyako Kurokkasu|
|Release date||January 11th, 2012|
|Studio or Magazine||Weekly Shonen Magazine|
|Sex of Bathers||Female|
|Timestamp or Pages||Page 11|
Fairy Tail chapter 265 is the 22nd bathing scene in the Fairy Tail manga series.
Erza has a Bubble Bath in a flower shaped Clawfoot Bathtub while Singing and crossing her legs at the sleeping quarters of the Honeybone Lodge. After her bath, she inspects the rest of the room in only a Towel to see if there is anything suspicious about the room.
- Arm Resting
- Bubble Bath
- Clawfoot Bathtub
- High Towel Wearing
- Hotel Bathroom
- Leg Crossing
- Shower Head
- Shower Tub Combo
- Tied Hair
- Towel Rack
- White Towel
- Hiro Mashima - Writer and Artist
This chapter was first released on January 4th, 2012 in Weekly Shonen Magazine. The chapter was compiled into the 31st volume released in Japan on February 17th, 2012.
- Main article: Fairy Tail/Episode 155
This bath scene was was adapted into the 155th episode of the anime. The differences between the anime and manga version was the anime version seemed to have zoomed in more on Erza in the bath showing less of the bathtub's surroundings. What is seen of the rest of the bathroom in the anime adaptation is that there lacks bathing accessories which are seen in the manga version. There also is no sign of Erza singing in the anime adaptation while the manga implies it with a musical note coming out of a speech bubble. The anime reveals that the flower bathtub is colored purple with the petal edges are pink and that the towels and bubble bath are white.
- In the series this chapter is part of the Grand Magic Games arc. This is the second bathing scene in the arc and out of all the bathing scenes in this arc, this one had the least alterations in the anime adaptation.
- This is the first scene in the franchise to show a character bathing in a hotel bathtub that is not an Onsen.
- This is the first time Erza has been shown bathing in a bathtub by herself.
- This is the first bubble bath scene to be adapted into the anime since chapter 102's bubble bath scene with Ultear Milkovich was left out of the anime.
- This is the first bathing scene in the franchise to be in a comfirmed Clawfoot Bathtub. Ultear Milkovich's bubble bath scene from chapter 102 and Juvia Lockser's bathtub scene from the cover of chapter 229 may have possibly taken this title but the bottom of those Freestanding Bathtubs aren't comfirmed to be clawfoots and could have possibly been Flat Bathtubs or Pedestal Bathtubs. If they were clawfoots then at the very least this is the third clawfoot bathtub in the series.
- This is also the first bathing scene in any form of freestanding bathtub that wasn't skipped in the anime adaptation.
- This scene was the first bubble bath scene to be released in the year 2012.
- This is the first scene in the manga to show Erza wearing a towel.
- In chapter 272 it is confirmed through dialouge that Lucy Heartfilia took a Bath in this same bathtub Off Screen with Gemini during the time frame the later portion of this chapter and the next chapter take place in. There are no indications of this bath during this specific chapter though.
- Erza's towel in this scene doesn't have the Honeybone Lodge logo on it even though chapter 272 shows that the towels in this hotel have their logo on them.
- This bathroom makes one other appearance in chapter 282 where Wendy Marvell and Charle bathe in it Off Screen and Lucy Heartfilia is shown taking a Shower in it.