WARNING! THIS WEBSITE CONTAINS SOME CONTENT ONLY MEANT TO BE VIEWED BY ANYONE 18 YEARS OR OLDER.
Let us know your favorite bathing scenes in our Google Forms Survey and check our updating results list to see which ones are currently on top.
Fairy Tail/Chapter 102
Fairy Tail/Chapter 075
Fairy Tail/Chapter 114
|Official English Title||Walk Strong|
|Rōmaji Title||Tsuyoku aruke|
|Release date||Before December 17th, 2008|
|Studio or Magazine||Weekly Shonen Magazine|
|Sex of Bathers||Female|
|Timestamp or Pages||Pages 18-19|
Fairy Tail chapter 102 is the 8th bathing scene in the Fairy Tail manga series.
During the aftermath of the Tower or Heaven arc and Jellal Fernandes defeat, Ultear Milkovich is seen taking a Bubble Bath and talking to her guilds master, Hades using a Communication Lacrima Crystal. During their conversation talking about Jellal being used and Zeref's whereabouts, Ultear is seen Crossing her legs. Afterwards, Ultear is seen out of the bathtub and getting ready to cover herself with a Towel as her back is exposed showing the marking of her guild, Grimoire Heart.
- Bath Cleavage
- Bubble Bath
- Communication Device
- Hair Down Bath
- Leg Crossing
- Leg Curling
- Side Table
- Successful Peeping
- Towel Rack
- White Towel
- Unspecified Freestanding Bathtub
- Hiro Mashima - Writer and artist.
This chapter was first released in 2008 in Weekly Shonen Magazine. In December 17, 2008 the chapters were printed and published by Kodansha in the thirteenth manga volume released in Japan. The scene was officially translated and released in North America in volume 10 published by Del Rey Manga on May 10, 2011.
This bath scene was unfortunately left out in the anime adaptation. If it was adapted, it would have been in episode 41.
- In the series this scene is part of the "Tower of Heaven arc".
- This is Ultear Milkovich's only formal bathing scene as the only other bathing scene she has in the series is a Dream Sequence Skinny Dipping scene in chapter 241. Both of her bathing scenes were unfortunately left out of the anime adaptation.
- This is the first Bubble Bath scene in the Fairy Tail franchise. Since this scene was left out of the anime, it didn't get a bubble bath scene until episode 155.
- This is the first freestanding bathtub scene in the franchise but since the bottom of the tub isn't shown, it's unknown if it was a Clawfoot Bathtub, Flat Bathtub or a Pedestal Bathtub but this scene would have qualified as the first of one of those categories if it was confirmed and chapter 229 has the same situation of being unconfirmed and potentially is the second for each of those categories. Instead Chapter 265 became the first confirmed clawfoot bathtub in the franchise and episode 276 became the first confirmed flat bathtub. Since there are no confirmed pedestal bathtubs in the series, if confirmed this could have potentially been the only pedestal tub in the series if chapter 229 is confirmed to not be one.
- This is the only bath scene in the franchise where a Communication Device was used.
- A Drink is seen next to the Communication Lacrima Crystal on the table next to the bathtub probably meaning Ultear had a drink at some off screen Moment during this bath.
- Ultear doesn't drain the bathtub as its still full once she is out and seen moving away from it.
- A small unnamed creature is seen peeking from behind the doorway in the panel where Ultear is toweling off.