WARNING! THIS WEBSITE CONTAINS SOME CONTENT ONLY MEANT TO BE VIEWED BY ANYONE 18 YEARS OR OLDER.
Let us know your favorite bathing scenes in our Google Forms Survey and check our updating results list to see which ones are currently on top.
Fairy Tail/Chapter 037
Fairy Tail/Chapter 004
Fairy Tail/Chapter 051
|Official English Title||The Blue Bird|
|Rōmaji Title||Aoi Tori|
|Release date||Before July 17th, 2007|
|Studio or Magazine||Weekly Shonen Magazine|
|Sex of Bathers||Male|
|Timestamp or Pages||Page 5|
Fairy Tail chapter 37 is the second bathing scene in the Fairy Tail manga series.
In a flashback of Gray Fullbuster and Lyon Vastia's childhood training under Ur, one of the panels during a montage of their training and home life together shows both of them sharing a Bath together in a small Hinoki Bathtub in Ur's house with Gray Arm Resting.
- Arm Resting
- Bath Bucket (unused)
- Bathtub Sharing
- Flashback Bathing Scene
- Hinoki Bathtub
- Towel Rack (unused)
- Wash Cloth (unused)
- White Towel (unused)
- Hiro Mashima - Writer and artist.
This chapter was first released in 2007 in Weekly Shonen Magazine. In July 17th, 2007 the chapter was printed and published by Kodansha in the fifth manga volume released in Japan. The scene was officially translated and released in North America in volume 5 published by Del Rey Manga on January 27th, 2009.
- Main article: Fairy Tail/Episode 15
This bath scene was adapted into the 15th episode of the anime series. The differences between the anime and manga version was that the camera angle difference and that there was blocks of ice added to their bath indicating it to be a Cold Bath as part of their training. Lyon's positioning was changed slightly as he is more up to the back near gray and has his hands behind his head. In the manga Lyon's facial expression wasn't very happy but he was shown being happy in the anime version. The camera angle in the anime version doesn't have as many of the accessories outside of the tub visible.
- This is the first male Bath scene Hiro Mashima has made.
- This is the only Hinoki Bathtub scene in the manga series or any Hiro Mashima work.
- This is the first bathing scene in the series to have Bathtub Sharing as well as just having more than one person bathing.
- This is the first bathing scene in the series to feature male characters as well as the first to not have any females.
- This is the first bathing scene in the series to occur in a Flashback.
- In Del Ray's licensed volume 5 release, this scene is on page 131.
- This is the only bathing related scene that appears in the 5th manga volume.
- In the series this bath scene is part of the "Galuna Island arc" and the only one to occur in it.
- This is the only time in the series (other than it's anime adaptation) where the hinoki bathtub this scene takes place in appears.
- The bathtub seems somewhat small but two children could fit. If Ur who is a grown woman who owns the house took a Bath in it, nobody else would be able to fit in it with her.
- Tale of Fairy Tail: Ice Trail chapter 4 ignores that this bathing facility exists and instead shows an outdoor Oil Drum bath.
- There is no confirmation but it's possible that Ultear Milkovich could have bathed in this tub Off Screen at some point during her youth since Ur was her mother.